It's officially fall which means cozy cocktail season is upon us. One One Four's "Poppin Fashioned" is one of the best I've tried, and it's so easy to make which is music to my ears. Here's how to make it at home:
- 37.5 (just over a shot) of the Iverroche amber gin
- 12.5ml Monin caramel syrup
- 25ml Good Life barrel aged gin
- A few drops of the toasted butter bitters (see steps below)
- Toast butter in pan, add in jar with vodka, seal up no air, freeze for 24 hours.
- Strain butter mixture through cheesecloth.
- Pour directly into a glass, stir with ice until cool (roughly 10 seconds).
*Some of these links are affiliates.